SUPPORT | ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS
Professional experienced designers will find the artwork requirements for the banner's graphic below.
Also, this page will help novice designers understand some of the computer terminology, such as "resolution", "vector graphics", bitmaped images" etc. Also, you will learn how to choose the right file for printing and some tricks about the banner design.
32" x 72"
47" x 79"
24" x 72"
24" x 80"
33" x 79"
• We accept high resolution PDF or JPEG files ONLY.
Please DO NOT send us files in any other formats.
• 120 ppi for actual size image ( WHAT IS IT?) for files in JPEG format.
• Please choose "Press Quality" Adobe PDF* preset to save your file in PDF format.
L-BANNER FILE SIZE
• L-Banner - 24" W x 72" H
• L-Banner - 32" W x 72" H
RETRACTABLE ROLL-UP FILE SIZE
• Roll-Up - 24" W x 80" H
• Roll-Up - 33" W x 79" H
• Roll-Up - 47" W x 79" H
Any images or logos submitted with PANTONE®
colors will be converted by a software utility to CMYK color mode. The result may not match your intended colors.
Please also note that, although every effort is made for accurate color reproduction of the original artwork, the colors of the prints may differ slightly from the colors on your monitor, due to your monitor settings.
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR FILES VIA
IT IS SAFE, EASY AND FREE
USE OUR EMAIL email@example.com IN THE FORM
PRESS THE BUTTON BELOW TO START
WANT TO DESIGN
THE BANNER YOURSELF?
• For best results your company logo should be in lineart form (vector graphic) such as Adobe Illustrator* .eps or .ai files. The biggest advantage of vector artwork is that it is resolution independent, so graphics can be reprinted at virtually any size.
Of course, it is possible to use bitmaped files (such as .jpg, .png or .tiff files) to print a good quality logo with sharp edges. But please make sure that you have a high resolution (see below) image, otherwise your logo could turn out blurry and "pixilated".
HOW TO CHECK THE IMAGE
• If you have Adobe Photoshop*.
Open you file. Choose in menu: IMAGE/IMAGE SIZE.
You we'll see the following window
• How to check the image resolution if you don't have Adobe Photoshop.
Follow the simple rule " The BIGGER file - the BETTER results".
The size of your logo file have to be at least 1 MB.
"The BIGGER - the BETTER" rule is also good for any other bitmaped images (digital photos, scanned images, etc.) that you want to see on your banner.
For example, if you would like the size of your picture to be 22" x 36" on the banner, the size of this file has to be, approximately, 2 -10 MB (120 pixels/inch minimum resolution for actual 22" x 36" image size).
If the resolution of your file is 300 pixels/inch and the size of the file is 5-10MB - this is a high resolution file good for printing.
If the size of you file is around 100K (Pixel Dimensions), 2-3 inches and 72 pixels/inch - then you have a small, low-resolution file which is unacceptable for printing.
• Make your business visible! Make your banner eye-catching. Don't try to reproduce your corporate product catalogue into the banner format - it has "ONE PAGE" only. And your customer has 8 seconds to read the banner passing by your tradeshow booth!
• Avoid using complicated charts with detailed specification of your products, or "poems" about your service. Keep your text (product/service description, special offer or whatever you want to tell your customers) simple, short and big. Remember, this is a banner, not a brochure.
• Use BOLD fonts, big enough to be readable from a distance of a few feet.
• Margins! Do not put your logo (text, pictures) too close to the top or the bottom of the banner - indent at least 3"
• Choose 1 or 2 bright colourful images as the centre of your banner composition. ONE big tasty picture of Christmas turkey is always better than just cooking recipe.
• Remember, you have a business card?
Use your website name on the banner as your prime contact information. It's easy to remember - easier than 10 numbers of your phone and your postal code.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photosop, Adobe PDF are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
WWW.FGCANADA.COM IS NOT AUTHORIZED, ENDORSED OR SPONSORED BY ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, PUBLISHER OF ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE PDF.